Sunday, September 02, 2007

Back to La Salle

I don't know what to write. But I feel like I should update this.

Being back at LaSalle is awesome. I'm so excited to be back for a real semester, where campus is completly full, this hasnt happened in nearly 9 months. But the classwork, eww. Big ewww. In Ireland my classes were a joke, no work load whatsoever, it was basically freedom for 5 whole months. And now I feel like I'm already behind, but there hasn't been time to get behind. I guess I just need to re adjust to the American System where you get homework from every class due on the same day. Booo. Can I go back to Ireland?

Other than classes things are going well. Loving IHOR with a passion. Wasn't excited about getting a new room mate, but life changes and we have to adapt. I'm trying to be nice. Really I am. It'll just take me awahile to adjust. I guess it's better it happened now and not like in the middle of the semester, that would be unfortunate.

i guess thats all for now.

No comments: