Tuesday, August 14, 2007

happy

time for an update.

This summer has been excellent. Ok if you get rid of the whole taking classes and not seeing my friends from home, this summer has been excellent. Living at Pam's house (which I highly recommend if you are homeless one summer, they're awesome), working in the ACES office (high counsel pretty much kicks ass), and just being in Philly for the summer. I hope it really is just a glimpse towards what this year has to bring.

Since coming home from Ireland, I feel like I've changed. Not in a huge way, but maybe just a little bit. I think it's for the good, I don't know how other people feel but I think its good. I feel a lot more open, like I can talk to people, even start a conversation with someone I don't know. And I like it. I feel like I have become closer with my close friends, like I've been able to open up a lot more and tell people what I am actually feeling, and not just trying to make them happy all the time. I like the new me, I feel comfortable in my own skin. And bottom line, I've finally gotten to the place where I just don't care what other people think. You can love me or hate me, whatever.

I've got my friends, I've got my awesome family, I've got prospect, I've got a job I love, I've got classes I will learn to love (hopefully), and I've got the best townhouse ever.

I'm happy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ihor begins so soooon. we do have the best townhouse ever. :)

Kate said...

I'm so glad you're happy darling. I think I'm finally getting there too. Can't wait to be happy together this year :)

Mary said...

I'm glad to see that things are falling into place and you're feeling the happiness.

I miss you!